Squeegee edge polisher
The serilor®DIAMOND-FINE squeegee edge polisher is a unique, manual tool to enhance the quality of squeegee edges. In most cases, grinding or cutting effectively sharpens a squeegee’s worn edges. However, for jobs that require superior image quality, hand polishing is the only method to produce long-lasting, streak-free edges.
The 600-grit serilor®DIAMOND-FINE polisher is a fast, consistant, easy way to fine tune squeegee edges for repeatable, high-quality results.
- Unlike sandpaper, Emery® cloth, etc., diamonds do not wear, tear, or fray on polyurethane.
- serilor®DIAMOND-FINE is easy to use and takes half the time of any other method to produce a polished edge.
- The precision V-shape of the tool will polish consistantly both edges of the squeegee simultaneously.
- serilor®DIAMOND-FINE fits all squeegee thicknesses from 5-12.5 mm (1/4-1/2 inch).
- The polished edge will eliminate image streaking and prevent skipping caused by new or freshly sliced squeegee edges.
- Due to the length and shape of the tool, the polished edge will remain straight and uniform along the entire length of the squeegee.
- The tool will not overheat during extended polishing.
- Like all FIMOR diamond tools, the serilor®DIAMOND-FINE carries a full 5-year Limited Warranty.
- Size: 38 mm x 38 mm x 152 mm (1.5” x 1.5” x 6”)
- Weight: 0.67 kg (1.5 lbs)
*Note: Some materials sharpen better than others.
All specifications and designs subject to change without notifications