The small format, manual precision sharpener for screen printing squeegees 20” (51cm) or less. This portable table-top design fits anywhere and comes equipped with a single industrial strength diamond sharpening wheel.
Sharpening Length: DSC-020; DSC-220: 20”(51cm).
Sharpening Profile: A single straight/square-edge wheel is supplied as standard (other profiles and custom wheels available).
Diamond Wheel Grit: #120 supplied standard (other grit sizes available).
Material removal: Recommended rate not more than 0.0025’’ (0.05-0.10mm) in a single pass.
Blade Height Tolerance: +/- 0.006’’ (0.15mm) measured from end to end.
DSC-020 = 115-120v AC 2Amp
DSC-220 = 220-230v AC 1Amp – Please specify according to local requirements.
Physical Size (Table top unit) :
- Sharpens a wide range of squeegee materials (some materials sharpen better than others*), including single and multiple durometer.
- Uniform grinding pressure and adjustment for material removal.
- Secures squeegee by the blade during sharpening.
- Accommodates various squeegee holders.
- Includes one industrial strength diamond wheels with a 5-year warranty against diamond wear with normal use.
- 220V model supplied with spare parts kit.
SELECTION OF OPTIONAL GRIT SIZES AND PROFILES INCLUDING CUSTOM DESIGNED DIAMOND WHEELS
Sharpens standard square-edge squeegees.
Includes 60° angle for beveling 3/16’’ (5mm) squeegees. Improves printing rough or uneven substrates.
Two angles available (70°or 90°) for beveling standard 3/8’’ (9.5mm) squeegees. Improves printing on rough or uneven substrates.
Rounds edges on standard 3/8’’ (9.5mm) squeegees for heavier ink deposit.
Rounds only one edge of 3/8’’ (9.5mm) or 3/16’’ (5mm) squeegees for variable ink deposit applications.
Includes 30° angle for chisel profiling 3/8’’ (9.5mm) or 3/16’’ (5mm) squeegees. Improves printing on 3-D substrates.
All specifications and designs subject to change without notifications.