serilor®AS – ANTI-STATIC
serilor®AS : a special polyurethane blade helps to reduce static problems in screenprinting. Derived from High Resistant HR blade, serilor®AS squeegee is charged with a conductive additive specially formulated to improve electrical conductivity in PU.
Each serilor®AS screen printing squeegee blade is inspected for edge quality and profile.
- Maximum resistance to chemicals
- Maximum resistance to abrasion
- High environment stability (temperature, humidity)
- Easy to sharpen
- Individual package protects from light and dust
- Individual batch and reference ink jet marking on blade
- High test inspection for aspect defects
- Up to 2500X more conductive than standard HR blades (TEST FIMOR)
- Plastic substrates
- Graphics specialities (electronics, industrial…)
- Object / Container printing
Marking: serilor®AS length X width X thickness Profile hardness [batch N°] MADE IN FRANCE
STANDARD REFERENCES :
- soft 65shA Neutral
- medium 75shA Neutral
- hard 85shA Neutral
60,70,80,90 and other durometers are available as specials.
serilor®AS is not a stock item : minimum quantities apply.
Available in neutral color only
Used in conjunction with antistatic Mesh and/or special ink additives serilor®AS will contribute to reduce your static problems.
STANDARD PROFILES :
SPECIFICATIONS AND TOLERANCES
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS (for 75 shA):