serilor®CD – OPTICAL MEDIA
Pre-Cut for printing onto CDR, DVD…
serilor®CD quality blades are designed for specialist screen printing onto Compact Discs and similar products (CD-Rs, DVDs, etc…). Made in a superior abrasion and UV resistant polyurethane, serilor®CD blades offer a long life associated with a perfect knife-cut printing edge. They are available in a wide range of pre-cut ready-to-use sizes for easy handling, in boxes of 50 pieces. FIMOR exclusive computer controlled casting process guarantees batch to batch consistency.
Each serilor®CD blade is inspected for edge quality and profile.
- Perfect parallelism of printing edges
- Excellent resistance to UV inks
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- High environment stability
- Reference and batch number printed on each blade
- CD printing (DVD, CD-R, CD-RW …)
- Small format automatic printing
- References available for most common CD printing machines
Marking: serilor®CD length X width X thickness Profile hardness [batch N°] MADE IN FRANCE
- soft 65shA white
- medium 75shA white
- hard 85shA white
OTHER COMBINATIONS :
also available in dual and triple durometers
- Triple : 75/90/75 shA green/white/green
- Dual : 75/90 shA white/green
MINIMUM ORDERS PER HEIGHT :
serilor®CD blades are sold exclusively through distributors with the following minimum quantities per reference.
- 20 x 5 mm (25/32″): 600 pcs
- 25 x 5 mm or 6 mm (1″): 500 pcs
- 30 x 5 mm or 6 mm (1-3/16″): 400 pcs
Note : quantities may vary according to length and will be subject to quantity tolerances of +/-10% unless specifically agreed.
Corner rounding, special colors available.
Other durometers are available as specials.
SPECIFICATIONS AND TOLERANCES:
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS (for 75 shA):