serilor®CERAM – EXTRA SOFT
Soft squeegees for ceramic
serilor®CERAM quality blades are designed for specialist screen printing onto Ceramics and similar products. Made in a superior abrasion and chemical resistant polyurethane, serilor®CERAM squeegee blades offer a long life associated with a perfect knife-cut printing edge. FIMOR exclusive computer controlled casting process guarantees batch to batch consistency.
Each serilor®CERAM screen printing squeegee blade is inspected for edge quality and profile.
- Will conform to uneven surfaces, specially with 75shA edges (CERAM 3)
- Excellent chemical resistance
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- High environment stability
- Individual batch and reference ink jet marking on blade
- Individual package protects from dust
- Ceramics printing (Direct)
- Tiles printing
STANDARD REFERENCES :
From 35 to 55 shA
OTHER COMBINATIONS :
Also available with soft core and 75 shA edges for concave and convex printings on uneven and abrasive surface.
Marking: serilor®CERAM length X width X thickness Profile hardness [batch N°] MADE IN FRANCE
SPECIFICATIONS AND TOLERANCES(for 55 shA):
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS (for 55 shA):