serilor®D – SQUARE PROFILE
“Diamond” square profiles for solar panels
serilor®D screen printing squeegee blades are designed for high precision screenprinting applications such as pcb’s, solar panels CD’s… Made in a superior abrasion and agressive-inks resistant polyurethane, serilor®D blades offer a long life associated with a perfect knife-cut printing edge.
FIMOR exclusive computer controlled casting process guarantees batch to batch consistency.
Each serilor®D squeegee blade is inspected for edge quality and profile.
- 4 high quality, cut, printing edges
- Excellent resistance to UV inks
- Excellent resistance to abrasion
- High environment stability
- Reference and batch number printed on each blade
- Deposit of conductive pastes
- Screen printing onto solar panels
- Small format, high speed, automatic printing
STANDARD REFERENCES :
- soft 65shA white
- medium 75shA white
- hard 85shA white
FIMOR standard references are in HR compound, but are also available in SR colors.
References subject to a minimum quantity per order.
±0,3 mm (±0,2 mm on a same squeegee) / ±3 shA
Hardnesses from 50 to 95 shA, other colors and dimensions available.
Marking: serilor®SR1[or HR1] length X width X thickness Profile hardness [batch N°] MADE IN FRANCE
PHYSICAL AND CHEMICAL SPECIFICATIONS (for 75 shA):